Terms & Conditions
- Tealive Make Me Famous Filter Contest ("Contest") is organised by Loob Holding Sdn. Bhd. (hereby referred to as “Organiser”).
- The Contest Period is from 11 to 18 December 2021 ("Contest Period").
- Get featured ona real Billboard in the Heart Of KL
- RM100 Tealive Voucher
- RM99 Famous Amos Hamper
- Exclusive Tealive Make Me Famous Starter Kit
Winner selection & announcement:
- Winners will be contacted by Tealive using the contact information provided in their orders.
- Upon contact, winners are required to acknowledge and reply within 7 days for prize redemption.
- Should there be no response from winners after 7 days upon contact, their eligibility will be forfeited and Tealive will proceed to choose the next eligible winner.
- Winners will also be announced on Tealive Online Store's official pages (Facebook: www.facebook.com/tealivemart, Instagram: www.instagram.com/tealivemart)
- Participant must be a Malaysian citizen aged 17 and above as of the Contest Period. The Contest is not open for companies or organisations to partake.
- Employees of Loob Holding Sdn Bhd including its affiliated and related companies and their immediate family members (children, parents, brothers and sisters, including spouses);
- Employees of the participating Loob Holding Sdn Bhd including its affiliated and related companies and their immediate family members (children, parents, brothers and sisters, including spouses); and,
- Representatives, employees, servants and/or agents of advertising and/or promotion service providers of Organisers including its affiliated and related companies, and their immediate family members (children, parents, brothers and sisters including spouses).
- Participant must be a Malaysian citizen aged 17 and above as of the Contest Period. The Contest is not open for companies or organisations to partake
- Search & select the 'Make Me Famous' filter on Instagram
- Strike your best post with Famous Amos drink
- Post on Instagram Story & tag @tealiveasia
- Set profile as ‘Public’ to avoid entry being missed
- Your entry will then enter the Best Post judging pool
- The entry MUST be your own creation. If entry is found to be stolen/copied from other sources other than the participant's, the entry will be disqualified.
- Multiple entries are allowed. However, only ONE entry per person is allowed to win in the Contest.
- Submissions received AFTER 18 December 2021, 8.59pm will be disqualified.
- Entries that contain inappropriate or unlawful elements will be immediately be disqualified, including but not limited to profanity, nudity, violence, alcohol, tobacco and any other forms of community violation.
- The Organiser reserve the right to the final and ultimate interpretation and decision in this Contest. No correspondence or appeals, whether written or verbal, will be entertained.
Winner Selection & Prize Redemption:
- Upon fulfilling the Participation Steps & Judging Criteria above, all qualified entries will be entered into the judging of Best Pose to select the eligible winners.
- Once eligible winners are selected, they are required to Direct Message (DM) @tealiveasia on Instagram using the account they have used to participate in the Contest. In the DM, the Organiser will present a trivia question to the eligible winners and if answered correctly, will result in their final win.
- Should the eligible winners DO NOT answer the trivia question correctly or DM @tealiveasia within 7 working days, the Organiser will proceed to select the next eligible winner and will not be held liable in the event the selected eligible winners could not DM or fail to reply to the Organiser before the deadline for whatever reasons.
- Winners will be announced daily from 13-18 Dec 2021 at 10pm on the following official platforms: www.facebook.com/tealiveasia and www.instagram.com/tealiveasia
- The Organiser do not guarantee the colour nor condition of the Prize and reserve the right to amend the aforementioned specification if they see fit. The Organiser also reserve the right to substitute any prize with that of similar value at any time without prior notice. All prizes are not transferable, refundable or exchangeable in cash or any other form for whatever reason. The value of the prize is correct at the time of printing. All prizes are given on an “as is” basis.
- All winners shall be responsible for all costs regarding the redemption, collection, delivery and/or perfection of his/her prize, including but not limited to legal cost, stamp duties, registration and transfer fees, taxes, insurance, road tax, spending money and related expenses (such as personal expenses, upgrades, etc) or fees.
- The Organiser, its employees, promoters, or program organisers shall not be liable for any loss, damage, or any injury that may be sustained by the participants or by any person in connection with the Contest. All participants assume liability for any loss, injury, damage or claim that may arise from participating in the Contest or use or redemption of any prize.
- The participants agree and provide consent to the Organiser for displaying their entry and personal data on the billboard on Jalan Ampang, KL as part of the contest prizes, on announced dates, as provided by the contestant for the purpose of participation in this Contest in line with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 and other applicable laws, to the extent that any personal data provided shall only be processed and be used by the Organiser for lawful purpose directly related to the running of this Contest, including but not limited to the purposes of promotional events, advertising, marketing and any administrative matters to facilitate the management and organising of this Contest.
- In the event if the prize is being awarded to the participant having provided false or mistaken identity or information, the Organiser have the right to revoke the participant's eligibility for the said prize.
- Prizes shown and/or represented for the running of this Contest shall be subjected to availability. Prizes given are non-refundable. Quality issues with regards to the condition of the prizes are subjected to the warranty process provided by the relevant supplier/manufacturer of the said prize item that includes repairs, replacement and/or exchange for a new or equivalent item.
- The Organiser is responsible only for the delivery of the Prize and are not responsible for the condition and quality of the said prizes. Any imposition of taxes, fees, and any other costs associated with the acceptance and use of the prizes is the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
- In accepting the prizes, the winners agree to participate and cooperate as required in all editorial activities relating to the Contest. The winners agree to grant Organiser a perpetual and non-exclusive license to use such footage and photographs, voice, biographical information and/or statements, at any time or times, in all media types worldwide for advertising, trade, publicity and promotional purposes and the winners will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
- The participants agree to discharge and release the Organiser from any liabilities and claims (including from breach of contract, tort, negligence or any other cause of actions at law or equity) arising out of or in any way connected to this contest or to the participants' entry in the contest.
- The participants further agree to discharge and release any third party which is related to and connected with this Contest, including Facebook and Instagram, from any liabilities and claims (including from breach of contract, tort, negligence or any other cause of actions at law or equity) arising out of or in any way connected to this contest or to the participants' entry in the contest.
- The Organiser reserves all the rights at all times to modify or amend the Terms and Conditions of this Contest or to cancel it with immediate effect without giving any prior notice to any party. Please be advised that all materials posted on site are subjected to public downloading and viewing by third party viewers.