Tealive 'My Bubble Partea' Contest ("Contest") is organised by Loob Holding Sdn. Bhd. (hereby referred to as “Organiser”).
The Contest Period is from 15 to 26 December 2020 ("Contest Period").
- Participant must be a Malaysian citizen aged 17 and above as of Contest Period. The Contest is not open for companies or organisations to partake.
- The following group of persons shall NOT be eligible to participate in the Contest:
- a) Employees of the Organiser including its affiliated and related companies and their immediate family members (children, parents, brothers and sisters, including spouses);
- b) Employees of affiliated and related companies and their immediate family members (children, parents, brothers and sisters, including spouses); and,
- c) Representatives, employees, servants and/or agents of advertising and/or promotion service providers of Organiser including its affiliated and related companies, and their immediate family members (children, parents, brothers and sisters including spouses).
How to Participate:
- Take a photo of your boba creation next to your Tealive Pearls + Brown Sugar Duo
- Upload on Instagram with a caption describing your creation
- Tag 3 friends & hashtag #MyBubblePartea
This Salted Brown Sugar Eggnog recipe is my favourite holiday recipe! Topped with Tealive Brown Sugar Pearls! @michaelwong @michelleloo @ninanadhirah #MYBUBBLEPARTEA
Grand Prize x 1
- 1 x SodaXpress Pinnacle Starter Kit worth RM285
- RM100 Tealive Online Store Voucher
2nd Prize x 1
- 1 x Tealive Matcha Teaware worth RM89.90
- RM50 Tealive Online Store Voucher
3rd Prize x 1
- 1 x Eco Glass Tumbler worth RM59.90
- RM20 Tealive Online Store Voucher
Consolation Prize x 10
- 1 x RM20 Tealive Online Store Voucher
- Participants must ensure their Instagram profile is public in order for entry to be visible for judging.
- Entry is accepted in Bahasa Malaysia and English only.
- The photo MUST be your own creation. If entry is found to be stolen/copied from other sources other than the participant's, the entry will be disqualified.
- Any form of digital manipulation that alters/removes/adds physical content in the photo is prohibited, including but not limited to image editing software/app. However, simple enhancements such as colour correction/colour filter is allowed, with judgment at Organiser’s discretion.
- Participants are allowed to submit more than one entry. However, regardless of number of entries, participants are only eligible to win ONE (1) unit of the prize only if they are chosen as winners.
- Submissions received after 26 December 2020, 11:59pm will be disqualified.
- Entries will be judged by the Organiser based on the most creative photos and captions, provided the 'How to Participate' and entry criteria are met.
- The Organiser reserves the right to the final and ultimate interpretation and decision in this Contest. No correspondence or appeals, whether written or verbal, will be entertained.
- The winner will be announced on www.facebook.com/tealiveasia and www.instagram.com/tealiveasia/ and he/she will need to and agree to send a Private Message to Tealive Asia with his/her contact details for prize redemption.
- If a winner cannot be contacted within 7 working days of winner announcement, or if there is no response from the selected winner within 7 days upon being notified, the next best winner will be selected. The Organiser shall not be held responsible for any losses (including loss of opportunity and any other losses flowing therefrom) and damages suffered in the event the winner cannot be contacted or fail to reply to the Organiser before the deadline for whatever reasons.
- The Organiser reserves the right to amend the prizes if they see fit, or substitute any prize with that of similar value at any time without prior notice. All prizes are not transferable, refundable or exchangeable in cash or any other form for whatever reason. The value of the prize is correct at the time of printing. All prizes are given on an “as is” basis.
- All winners shall be responsible for all costs regarding the redemption, collection, delivery and/or perfection of his/her prize, including but not limited to legal costs, stamp duties, registration and transfer fees, taxes, insurance, spending money and related expenses (such as travel/transportation, personal expenses, upgrades, etc) or fees.
- The Organiser, its employees, promoters, or program organisers shall not be liable for any loss, damage, or any injury that may be sustained by the participants or by any person in connection with the Contest. All participants assume liability for any loss, injury, damage or claim that may arise from participating in the Contest or use or redemption of the prize.
- The participants agree and provide consent to the Organiser for the use of any personal data as provided by the contestant for the purpose of participation in this Contest in line with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 and other applicable laws, to the extent that any personal data provided shall only be processed and be used by the Organiser for lawful purpose directly related to the running of this Contest, including but not limited to the purposes of promotional events, advertising, marketing and any administrative matters to facilitate the management and organising of this Contest.
- In the event if the prize is being awarded to the participant having provided false or mistaken identity or information, the Organiser has the right to revoke the participant's eligibility for the said prize.
- Prizes shown and/or represented for the running of this Contest shall be subjected to availability. Prizes given are non-refundable. Quality issues with regards to the condition of the prizes are subjected to the warranty process provided by the relevant supplier/manufacturer of the said prize item that includes repairs, replacement and/or exchange for a new or equivalent item.
- The Organiser is responsible only for the delivery of the Prize and is not responsible for the condition and quality of the said prize. Any imposition of taxes, fees, and any other costs associated with the a any other costs associated with the acceptance and use of the prizes is the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
- In accepting the prizes, the winners agree to participate and cooperate as required in all editorial activities relating to the Contest. The winners agree to grant Organiser a perpetual and non-exclusive license to use such footage and photographs, voice, biographical information and/or statements, at any time or times, in all media types worldwide for advertising, trade, publicity and promotional purposes and the winners will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
- The participants agree to discharge and release the Organiser from any liabilities and claims (including from breach of contract, tort, negligence or any other cause of actions at law or equity) arising out of or in any way connected to this contest or to the participants' entry in the contest.
- The participants further agree to discharge and release any third party which is related to and connected with this Contest, including Facebook and Instagram, from any liabilities and claims (including from breach of contract, tort, negligence or any other cause of actions at law or equity) arising out of or in any way connected to this contest or to the participants' entry in the contest.
- The Organiser reserves all the rights at all times to modify or amend the Terms and Conditions of this Contest or to cancel it with immediate effect without giving any prior notice to any party. Please be advised that all materials posted on site are subjected to public downloading and viewing by third party viewers.