Terms & Conditions
Tealive 5th Anniversary - Member’s Exclusive Giveaway ("Giveaway") is organised by Loob Holding Sdn. Bhd. (hereby referred to as “Organiser”).
The giveaway period is from 19 February to 18 March 2022 ("Giveaway Period"), divided into FOUR (4) phases:
- Week 1: 19 February - 25 February 2022
- Week 2: 26 February - 4 March 2022
- Week 3: 5 March - 11 March 2022
- Week 4: 12 March - 18 March 2022
8 x Weekly Prizes
Below are the total prizes to be won throughout the giveaway period:
- 2 x Huawei P50 Pro worth RM4,799
- 1 x Huawei MateBook 14 worth RM3,699
- 3 x Huawei Matepad 11 worth RM1,999
- 6 x Huawei Free Buds 4i worth RM249
- 20 x Tealive x NEW ERA Cap worth RM188
- Make any purchase through the TWO (2) methods below to enter the weekly prize draw:
- Dine-In or Take-Away (User must show barcode in their Tealive app for staff to scan)
- Self Pick-Up
- This Giveaway is valid for participation in Tealive outlets EXCEPT AEON Delica, AEON Maxvalu, Cold Storage KLCC, as well as delivery channels such as GrabFood, foodpanda and ShopeeFood.
- The Giveaway is open to Malaysians aged 18 years old & above as of Giveaway Period, who are verified users of the Tealive app.
- 8 users with the highest app transactions in each phase will be shortlisted in the Giveaway.
- Any verified user who makes purchase(s) throughout the Campaign Period, and have fulfilled the aforementioned participation criteria, are granted automatic entry into the Giveaway.
- The following group of persons shall NOT be eligible to participate in the Campaign:
- Employees of the Organiser, collaborator, as well as their affiliated and related companies, travel agents, and their immediate family members (children, parents, siblings and spouses).
- Representatives, employees, servants and/or agents of advertising and/or promotion service providers of the Organiser including its affiliated and related companies, and their immediate family members (children, parents, siblings and spouses).
- Upon fulfilling the eligibility criteria above, all qualified entries in each Week of the Giveaway Period are then entered into a randomiser to select the eligible winners.
- Once eligible winners are selected and announced, they are required to Direct Message (DM) @tealiveasia on Instagram or Facebook. In the DM, the Organiser will present a trivia question to the eligible winners and if answered correctly, will result in their final win.
- Should the eligible winners NOT answer the trivia question correctly or DM @tealiveasia within 7 working days, the Organiser will proceed to select the next eligible winner and will not be held liable in the event the selected eligible winners could not DM or fail to reply to the Organiser before the deadline for whatever reasons.
- Winners will be announced on the following official platforms: www.facebook.com/tealiveasia and www.instagram.com/tealiveasia.
- Every individual user is only eligible to win ONE (1) unit of Prize throughout the Giveaway Period, i.e. Even if participant is eligible in more than ONE (1) phase, he/she is only allowed to win in ONE (1) Giveaway Phase.
- The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify winners who participate in fraudulent practices, including but not limited to hacking, modifying, unauthorised access, any automated means or any other means of interference or attempt to interfere with the Giveaway. Failure to comply will result in the forfeiting of their Prizes.
- The Organiser reserves the right to the final and ultimate interpretation and decision in this Contest. No correspondence or appeals, whether written or verbal, will be entertained.
- Once announced or notified, winners will need to and agree to send a Direct Message (DM) to Organiser on Instagram or Facebook with their Full Name as per NRIC, Phone Number and E-mail Address WITHIN 7 days after winner announcement or notification for Prize redemption.
- The Organiser shall not be held liable for any losses (including loss of opportunity and any other losses flowing therefrom) and damages suffered in the event the winner cannot be contacted or fail to contact the Organiser before the deadline for whatever reasons.
- The winners shall be responsible for all costs regarding the redemption, collection, delivery and/or perfection of his/her Prize, including but not limited to legal cost, stamp duties, registration and transfer fees, taxes, insurance, spending money and related expenses (such as meals, transportation or personal expenses, upgrades, etc) or fees.
- The Organiser reserves the right to request winners for proof of identity for verification purposes during Prize redemption. If the Prize is being awarded to a winner having provided false or mistaken identity or information, the Organiser has the right to revoke the winner's eligibility for the said Prize.
- The Organiser does not guarantee the colour nor condition of the Prize and reserves the right to amend the aforementioned specification if they see fit. The Organiser also reserves the right to substitute any prize with that of similar value at any time without prior notice.
- All prizes are not transferable, refundable or exchangeable in cash or any other form for whatever reason. The value of the prize is correct at the time of printing. All prizes are given on an “as is” basis.
- Any images, designs or depictions of the prizes are for illustrative purposes only, and the actual prizes may vary from such depictions. The Organiser is responsible only for the delivery of the Prize and is not responsible for the condition, quality and fitness of the said Prize.
- In accepting the prize, the winners agree to participate and cooperate as required in all editorial activities relating to the Giveaway. The winners agree to grant Organiser a perpetual and non-exclusive license to use such footage and photographs, voice, biographical information and/or statements, at any time or times, in all media types worldwide for advertising, trade, publicity and promotional purposes and the winners will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
- The Organiser, its employees, affiliated companies, collaborators, promoters, or program organisers shall not be liable for any loss, damage, negligence, injury, or any other cause of actions at law or equity that may be sustained by the participants or by any person in connection with the Giveaway or use or redemption of the Prize.
- The participants further agree to discharge and release any third party which is related to and connected with this Giveaway, including Facebook and Instagram, from any liabilities and claims (including from breach of contract, tort, negligence or any other cause of actions at law or equity) arising out of or in any way connected to this Campaign or to the participants' entry in the Campaign.
- The participants agree and provide consent to the Organiser for the use of any personal data as provided by the contestant for the purpose of participation in this Contest in line with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 and other applicable laws, to the extent that any personal data provided shall only be processed and be used by the Organiser for lawful purpose directly related to the running of this Campaign, including but not limited to the purposes of promotional events, advertising, marketing and any administrative matters to facilitate the management and organising of this Campaign.
- The Organiser reserves the right at all times to modify or amend the Terms and Conditions of this Campaign or to cancel it with immediate effect without giving any prior notice to any party. Please be advised that all materials posted on site are subjected to public downloading and viewing by third party viewers.