Recreate Tealive's popular Black Diamond topping at home with its specially-prepared powder mix! This precious caramel jelly is best enjoyed with milk tea, milk & even coffee beverages.
- 3 Months after opening
- Keep cooked topping chilled in refrigerator & consume within 3 days.
- Store in an airtight container to maintain freshness.
- Keep in a cool, dry place.
- Avoid exposure to sunlight or excessive heat.
How to Prepare:
- Boil 1000ml of water in a pot.
- Mix the whole pack of topping powder & 300ml of drinking water. Stir well.
- Add topping mixture into the boiling pot of water & keep stirring at high heat.
- Once topping mixture boils, turn to low heat & cook for another 2 minutes.
- After 2 minutes, transfer cooked topping into another container & let it cool down to room temperature.
- Once cooked topping cools down to room temperature, chill it in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours before use.