If you've tried Tealive's Strawberry Pudding Smoothie, you'd know why it's one of our best-sellers! Now you can DIY this signature custard topping at home with its specially-prepared powder mix.
- 3 Months after opening
- Keep cooked topping chilled in refrigerator & consume within 5 days.
- Store in an airtight container to maintain freshness.
- Keep in a cool, dry place.
- Avoid exposure to sunlight or excessive heat.
How to prepare:
- Boil 2000ml of water in a pot. Turn to medium heat once water boils.
- Slowly add the whole pack of topping powder & 60g white sugar into the pot of hot water.
- Stir quickly until well-mixed. Then, turn up the heat to boil.
- Once topping mixture boils, transfer it into another container using a sieve/strainer (to remove bubbles).
- Let cooked topping cool down to room temperature.
- Once cooked topping cools down to room temperature, chill it in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours before use.