After shocking fans with the first-ever (and rightfully weird) boba instant noodle, Tealive & MAMEE are teaming up again for another BOLD collab – the MI GORENG BOBA!
With just the right amount of sweet & savoury, this unique fried noodle topped with boba topping is made to please bubble tea & cup noodle lovers alike.
While there were mixed feelings about the first one, we promise this time it will be totally worth it!
- Noodle ingredients - Wheat Flour, Vegetable Oil [Palm Oil (Contains Permitted Antioxidant E321)], Tapioca Starch, Salt, Contains Stabiliser as Permitted Food Conditioner.
- Seasoning powder - Salt, Sugar, Contains Permitted Flavouring Substance (Contains Soybean, Milk, Gluten), Black Tea Powder, Contains Monosodium Glutamate (E621) As Permitted Flavour Enhancer.
- Seasoning Oil - Sweet Soy Sauce (Contains Gluten, Soybean) And Seasoning Oil (Palm Olein, Spices).
- Chilli sauce
- Condiments - Boba (Contains Gluten), Fried Onion.
How to eat
- Open the cup lid partially
- Add boiling water up to the waterline marking (approx. 350ml)
- Close the lid and simmer for 3 mins
- Drain out water. Add in all seasoning sachets and stir well.
- Add in boba and it is ready to serve!
CONTAIN: Gluten, Milk, Soybean.
MAY CONTAIN TRACES: Crustacea, Fish, Sesame, Peanuts, Celery, Mustard.
101g / cup
14 Dec 2021